Imagine being stuck in a concrete jungle that has a tropical climate all year round. The temperature never goes low. Usually it varies from 22 C (72 F) to 35 C (95 F) degrees. And it doesn’t really matter, if it is summer or winter. No wonder thousands and thousands of Singapore citizens and melting tourists search for a place to cool down a little. And they certainly do find it!
The Adventure Cove Water-park in Singapore can become that perfect oasis everyone is looking for. Have fun in the refreshing water during a whole day! There is something to suite every taste, so keep on reading to get to know more.
- During summer the working hours of the Adventure Cove Water-park are from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Check the calendar online prior to your visit.
- Make sure to have the right swimwear! Otherwise, you would have to buy an expensive option in the water-park itself or simply turn around and go home.
- The tickets are cheaper for Singapore residents. For everyone else the tickets are $30 for children (4-12 years old) and $38 for adults.
- Remember that you cannot bring your own food and drinks and also any flotation devices. Your bags will be checked at the entrance.
- Note that all rides have a minimum height requirement. Some starting from 107 cm. Children under 122 cm should be accompanied by an adult.
How to Get There?
The Adventure Cove Waterpark’s address is – 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island. There is a special Sentosa Express that can get you there. If you decide to take this express or a train, then take the North-East line or Circle line to HarbourFront station. Head to exit E to Vivocity and get to level 3 to board the Sentosa Express. Get off at Waterfront station.
You can always take a bus to get to Vivocity (numbers 10, 30, 65, 80, 93, 97, 100, 131, 143, 145, 166, 188 or 855). From there get the RWS8 bus from the stop 14141 (at Vivocity) or the bus stop 14121 (at Merril Lynch, HarbourFront). Get off at Resorts World Sentosa drop-off point.
Things to Do:
For the adrenaline seekers there are a couple of options. Even though the Adventure Cove Waterpark has only seven rides, the chances are extremely high that everyone one would find something exciting. It can be the first Southeast Asia’s hydro-magnetic coaster.
Or a high speed water-duel on which you can challenge your friend and find out who is the fastest (just don’t forget to grab a mat). A spiral whirlpool, a dark water chute and the ultimate platform cliff jump. Did any of these names make your heart race?
Feeling lazy? Then enjoy yourself at the Bluewater Bay wave pool or chill out on a tube in the Adventure River that will take you for a pleasant ride. You will pass 14 different scenery, starting from a grotto inhabited by mysterious sea creatures and ending with a real tropical jungle garden. And you can always catch some sun-rays on a sun bed, of course.
The main attraction of the Adventure Cove Waterpark is the unbelievable coral reef with more than 20,000 fish. Every visitor has the opportunity to have a snorkeling session and even touch the velvety wings of one (or even more!) of the dozens of rays!
Remember that the outside rides can be closed, if the weather would be considered not safe.